Are YOU ready to kick start
your career in MARKETING?
GIVING YOU THE FOUNDATION TO SUCCEED
Around the global, marketing can take on analytical and business roles of planning budgets, add spends, forecasting return on investment and more as well as the creative side of advertising, social media, campaign management and more. Both focuses are delivered through specific departments across industries or in specific marketing agencies or consultancies. Supporting marketing as a virtual intern is so much more than delivering a social media campaign and can include research and analysis, design and creativity, content development, and project management.
Career Field Skills You’ll Learn During Your Marketing Internship
- Digital Marketing – Adwords, SEO, Email etc
- Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Copywriting – Website, Blog, Marketing
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Creative Design – Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Market research for increased sales
- Creating content proposals for a company’s websites and sharing already developed projects on their social media channels in order to learn the best SEO strategies.
- Assisting the social media staff with some posts and learn how to develop appropriate product placement.
- Write blog posts or articles
Key Transferable Skills Students will need for Marketing careers
Art the core of all marketing is the ability to translate product details to meet target audiences as well as creating persuasive and engaging content. Communication skills are the key to success.
Marketers will need to display confidence in their work as well as their end product in order to engage target audiences and convert from leads to end users or clients.
Creating timely and unique marketing campaigns will require a wealth of creativity as marketers seek to edge out the competition with their unique messaging and delivery.